Akademos Study Grant provides financial assistance to tertiary students who are unable to pursue their higher education goals due to socio-economic circumstances. The program provides mentoring support and covers full tuition of the grant recipients throughout their University degree, including payment for lodgings and hostel accomodation where required.
Akademos currently supports six female students in Afghanistan and Pakistan to complete their undergraduate degree through this grant program. They are:
- Masooma Moravej, student of Bachelor of Engineering at Aburayhan Institute of Higher Education, Kabul
- Mursal Salihy, student of Bachelor of Business Administration at Kateb University, Kabul
- Shukria Rahmatullah, student of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) at Sahiwal Medical College, Sahiwal
- Khadija Ahmad, student of Doctor of Pharmacy at Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
- Wajeeha Ghulam Raza, student of Bachelor of Science (Biotechnology) at Balochistan University of Information Technology and Management Sciences (BUITEMS), Quetta
- Rahima Ali Dad, student of Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) at Lahore Garrison University, Lahor